New Safety Procedures & Policies
We wanted to reach out and update you on our new safety procedures and policies that are in place so that you know what to expect at your next appointment.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please remain in your car and call the office to notify us you are here. This will prevent patients from being in the waiting room and help ensure social distancing.
- We will come to your car to screen you with a medical questionnaire and temperature check prior to coming inside.
- Patients will be required to have a mask or face cover that they wear when entering the building for the appointment. If you do not have one, we will make one available for you for a fee.
- Patient appointments have been staggered to allow for less foot traffic so that people are not coming up and down the halls at the same time.
- Patients will rinse with a peroxide solution prior to treatment.
- Any financial exchange that is needed will be handled in the treatment room as to avoid congregating at the front desk.
- We will be wearing additional protective equipment to help keep everyone healthy and safe during the pandemic.
- We have closed off all of the treatment rooms and installed HEPA filtered air purifiers to help sanitize the air. This was not a mandatory measure, but we are taking every step possible to ensure safety.
- In order to help our staff comply with all guidelines regarding social distancing and sanitation, we are extending the length of patient appointments. This decreases our available number of appointments each day. Due to this change, we require 48 hour notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. With our increased demand after the closure and less available appointments, it is essential that appointments are kept so that we can care for all of our patients as efficiently as possible. Thank you for your understanding. A failure to attend your scheduled appointment or reschedule in a timely fashion will result in a 50 dollar cancellation fee.
Thank you so much for your understanding during this challenging time. We take your oral health and overall health very seriously and appreciate the trust you place in us.
Lee Dental Associates